If you've never been to Lofoten it should be on your bucket list as a snowboarder. So why Lofoten you might wonder? The answer is simple:
1. Jaw-Dropping Scenery: Lofoten's mountains rise dramatically from the sea, creating stunning backdrops as you're splitboarding. The iconic jagged peaks and deep fjords provide not only unparalleled beauty but also amazing terrian to explore and snowboard down.
2. Northern Lights: Witnessing the Northern Lights dancing in the Arctic night sky is a once in a lifetime experience. Splitboarding in Lofoten during the spring months gives you a front-row seat to this awe-inspiring natural phenomenon.
3. Remote Wilderness: Lofoten's remote and unspoiled wilderness makes it easy to escape the crowds and experience a true sense of isolation. We'll have the opportunity to explore untouched terrain and enjoy the solitude of the Arctic.
4. Diverse Terrain: The archipelago is made up of several connected islands offering endless terrain and Splitboarding opportunities. Whether you prefer mellow tree runs or steep couloirs there is something for everyone.
5. Arctic Surf Centre: nestled in a remote bay on the north west coast of Vestvagoya we'll have the opportunity to experience surfing in the arctic circle. With 6' 5' wetsuits for hire and a Sauna to warm up in afterwards this is a once in a lifetime experience.
6. Kalle Lodge: One of the most picturesque locations on Lofoten we'll be staying in traditional fishermen's huts with our own private beach and sauna. The snowy peak just outside of the backdoor are perfect for early morning sunrise splitboard missions.
Lofoten is more than just a splitboarding destination, it's an unforgettable journey into the heart of the Arctic wilderness.With breathtaking vistas, diverse terrain and the chance to witness the Northern Lights, Lofoten promises a splitboarding experience like no other.
Join me from the 31st-7th of April