Due to cancellations a couple of spaces are now available for the Grimentz trip from the 27th-3rd of Feb. Here's a little summary of why we love Grimentz.
1. Easy train and bus transport link from Geneva Airport. Catch the train from just outside the arrival hall at Geneva Airport all the the way to the centre of Grimentz in under 3 hours.
2. Conneceted to Zinal with a modern state of the art cablecar Grimentz offers endless freeride options with a huge area to explore and a modern lift system.
3. With a top lift just shy of 3000m Grimentz has plenty of altitude so whatever the conditions throw at us we'll find the goods.
4. Some of the best tree lines in Switzerland. There is an abundance of tree options so bad weather days are no problem. Vercorin a small resort you'll never of heard of just 15 mins down the road is purely treeridng with 1000m vertical and always empty it's one of my favorite places to visit.
5. Grimentz offers plenty of easy Splitboarding options without long approaches. Lets face it we all want to maximise our riding time to splitboarding time and Grimentz is on of the best places for that.